Channelling the spirit of the legendary Yamaha NS10 nearfield speakers, the HS8I monitors offer exceptional detail and clarity with a superb flat response.
This edition of the HS8 speaker features mounting points for wall, ceiling and baton brackets – perfect for installations in studios, public spaces and retail environments.
– 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8″ cone woofer and 1″ dome tweeter
– 38Hz – 30kHz (-10dB), 47Hz – 24kHz (-3dB) frequency response
– 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification
– ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
– XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
– Mounting points on 4 surfaces
Power Configuration: Bi-amped
LF Driver Size: 8″ Woofer
LF Driver Type: Cone
HF Driver Size: 1″ Tweeter
HF Driver Type: Dome
LF Driver Power Amp: 75W
HF Driver Power Amp: 45W
Total Power: 120W
Frequency Range: 38Hz-30kHz (-10 dB)
Crossover Frequency: 2000Hz
Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
Enclosure Type: Rear Ported
Enclosure Material: MDF
Weight: 22.5 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number: HS8i
2 Year Yamaha Warranty (No Registration Required)