The new DXS12 mkII is equipped with an upgraded 1020W power amplifier producing an impressive 134dB and reaching as low as 42Hz producing clean, clear, heart-stopping bass that defies its lightweight construction.
Try selecting our D-XSUB “BOOST” or “XTENDED LF” low frequency processing settings, turn up the volume, and watch the eyes widen and jaws drop. All this in a small, easy to install enclosure. Listeners will need to search for the source of this much low frequency performance.
– 12″ powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
– High-output 12” woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superb bass response with a maximum 134dB SPL
– 42Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small to medium-sized applications
– Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
– Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for minimal distortion
– Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
– Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
– M20 and Ø35 mm dual pole sockets
LF Driver Size: 12″ cone
Total Power: 800W
Inputs: 2 x XLR
Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru/HPF)
Frequency Range: 42Hz-150hz (-10 dB)
Crossover Frequency: Selectable: 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz
Maximum Peak SPL: 134 dB SPL @ 1m
Power Source: Standard IEC AC connector
Enclosure Material: Meranti Plywood, Black Polyurea Coating
Weight: 66.1 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number: DXS12MKII
7 Years Once Registered at: www.warrantyextension.yamaha-europe.com/