FBV CONTROL SOFTWARE
Take full advantage of FBV Shortboard MkII with the free and downloadable FBV Control software. The application shows you a graphical representation of your FBV Shortboard MkII and lets you customise the midi commands that you send via USB.
Assign each FBV control a MIDI CC, a bank change, a program change or even transport commands to drive many popular audio applications.
Create and save endless variations – a few for gigs, a few for the studio – and easily add them to your FBV Shortboard MkII via USB. USB connectivity enables FBV Shortboard MkII to receive software and firmware updates.
– Total handsfree control of most Line 6 amps and POD processors
– 13 steel channel switches for preset bank select, bank scroll, effect select, tuner, tap tempo & more
– Burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal with plenty of grip
– Bright, oversized LCD shows active preset name/number and chromatic tuner
– FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB
– Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
– Back panel: USB jack, RJ-45 jack, 1/4-inch expression pedal jack